Monday 4 November 2013

Whole 30 : Day 1

Well, here's a list of what I've been eating today for Day 1 of my "Whole 30". Today was such a busy day that I didn't have any challenge at all in terms of temptation, and not a second to sit about wishing I was eating something 'naughty' - though I'm sure those times are still to come....

Breakfast : Smoothie

I made this with a handful of frozen berries (I keep a box of these in the freezer always), a little over half a banana, and about 200ml of almond milk. Yummy! Then I finished off the banana too for good measure.



Lunch : Mackerel Salad

My salad has tinned mackerel (in olive oil) with avocado, tomato, cucumber, and a mix of seeds. I also had some almond butter with celery to dunk in it, and some chunks of fresh pineapple. Very tasty and filling.


Dinner: Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry

This is a curry cooked in coconut milk and served with cauliflower 'rice'. This recipe is here, taken from the blog of Irish Paleo Girl. 




Let me know how you're getting on if you're also on a Whole 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment